Monday, April 7, 2008

Jim's response and other matters...

Jim Rapoza was kind enough to respond to my e-mail. He points out that for many people who need the kind of help with project management that good tool can provide, new processes introduced through these new tools can provide needed assistance.

In other news - initial feedback from PMI-Milwaukee last week was good. They had a nice crowd, and are at a new venue (Panos) since I last presented to this group. Next week is Madison PMI's Professional Development Day, where I am presenting "Losing Your Religion" again.

Gantthead is in the midst of a major push to expand their social networking capabilities. I am not a huge fan of this whole social networking deal, but within the context of a project management-specific site like Gantthead, it works for me.

No comments: